Friday, April 01, 2011

Happy Dogiversary!

Last night marked one whole month since Chibani arrived for her trial weekend…and since she hasn’t left yet I think we can safely say we are now family. :)

IMG_8044IMG_8311IMG_7770

Things we’ve learned:

  • She’s incredibly happy and loveable.
  • She’s not cuddly but wants to be near me at all times.
  • She’ll steal MY blanket the minute I turn my head.
  • She will only let me pet her when she’s on her leash or in her kennel.
  • She loves her walks.

003IMG_8179IMG_7559

  • She looks like anything but a dog (deer, monkey, horse, armadillo, mouse, you name it!)
  • She is fine left alone in her kennel, but leave the apartment for 5 minutes to do laundry and it’s the end of the world.
  • She stress eats the cat’s food.
  • She has developed a hankering for cat poop. ewwwwww.
  • She snores like a Mac truck.

IMG_7565IMG_7803IMG_7538IMG_7554

Awwwww….wook at that widdle face!!!  :)

Pin It

7 comments:

Tammi Hayne said...

So much cuteness! Glad you found each other to love :-)

Born to Run said...

I love her!

sarah said...

I want to steal her. Opps! Did I say that out loud? She is so gosh darn cute!! Look at that face! How could you NOT love her?

Michelle said...

So adorable!!!!!

I had a cocker spaniel that had a hankering for her own poop. I actually heard that feeding her a few pineapple tidbits with her food makes her poop taste "bad". hahahaha!! Not sure if cats like pineapple but maybe a few tidbits and the cutest dog in the world will be over it.

Unknown said...

Love that you found your puppy match! Funny about their little quirks hey?

itsybitsyknitsy said...

What a cutie!! I love her. I just adopted a "mexi-mutt". She arrives on April 23rd for her one week trail. I have a feeling she won't be going back. I lover her already!

Liz said...

I'm so happy she is staying! I've loved your posts with her.
Also if it makes you feel better my dog seems to like horse poo on our trail runs.