Saturday, December 25, 2010

Family Christmas

Christmas Eve 2010

IMG_4092IMG_4027

After cutting up four kinds of cheese, three kinds of salami, and fishing around in multiple pickle jars I had about ten minutes to do my hair. A hot curling iron and a small child’s Christmas bling headband worked some Christmas magic.

IMG_4084

I’m the one with the camera so the obligatory bathroom mirror shot ensures I’m part of the photo memories!

IMG_4021IMG_4032

Enough snacks for a small family army.

IMG_4041IMG_4046

Santa Mommy…

IMG_4068

Generally camera-shy cousin…

IMG_4054

Cute grandpa and lady friend. Might be the cutest damn thing of the whole year.

IMG_4076

Festive Aunt…

IMG_4064

Franklyn enjoying the high of his Catmas present…

IMG_4095

Lizzie discovering shrimp…

IMG_4048IMG_4099

Santa Mommy and the family spoiled me this year.  I’m back in the land of Blu-Ray, finally have a brie baker in my possession, have a cool Etsy tote for James Dean, and my own copy of Eclipse for inappropriate Team Jacob moments.

The surprise of the year?  Another piece of technology to excite and befuddle me!

IMG_4102

iPod Touch 4!  Maybe now I’ll actually use the iTunes card she bought me last year. Smile  App suggestions for a newbie to the Apple world?

IMG_4010

Many happinesses to you and yours.

Pin It

7 comments:

Christy said...

Merry Christmas!! Thats quite the feast. Franklin is so cute in that photo and Lizzie does look like a sweetie, she has some great markings :)

ElleBee said...

You look beautiful as usual Jaime, love the curly hair.

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the iPod Touch, technologies fun! :)

Paige @ RAN said...

What a fun day :) You look gorgeous! Love your hair.

marie said...

ANGRY BIRDS!!!

Unknown said...

Wow - what a feast, girl!
I can tell you guys were having a blast :D
I won the new iPod Touch, too! So exciting, hahaha!
Hope you're having a great December 26th!
xoxo

Laura said...

how fancy is the ipod touch box?

merry christmas love!

oh & i hate people who are camera shy!

Anonymous said...

Your camera-shy cousin's pretty cute! :D