Friday, December 24, 2010

T.G.I.Christmas Eve

I’m in Nanaimo at my Mom’s for a few days. We finished the grocery shopping last night, watched a cheesy made-for-TV Christmas movie, and put the finishing touches on her new Christmas tree.

IMG_4023IMG_4019

The household chores are complete and the decorations are out.

IMG_3996IMG_4008IMG_4026

The “fire” is “lit” and the Christmas carols are playing.

IMG_4006

The stockings are hung by the chimney hallway with care.

IMG_3998

I’m in charge of the dips, cheeses, and chips so I’m about to get to work.  Tonight Santa arrives (apparently we have a hole in the time/space continuum here). 

IMG_4025

Merry Christmas one and all.  Hope your holidays bring cheer and love no matter where you are or what you are doing.

IMG_4027

xox

Pin It

2 comments:

ElleBee said...

Merry Christmas to you and your Mom! :)

marie said...

Merry Christmouse!!