Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!!

I just wanted to check in to toot my own horn that I did indeed get a decent night’s sleep (not perfect, but it’ll do!) and got up at a reasonable time this morning.  No crazy weird sleep in for this girl!

I sure hope that this marks the end of that nasty slump I was in. 

Deeeelish coffee this morning.

010

Water water water!

011

1/2 Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with organic PB and a side of grapes.

012013

Off to a good start!!

Work has been super productive this morning too, and since the grey skies have turned blue today I am soon to head out for a crisp walk around the neighborhood.  Yaaaaieeeee!  (OK, maybe now I’m being a bit over excited…haha.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another good thing…

Head on over to visit Angie’s blog where my girl is having a contest giving away some Amazing Grass!  Free stuff rocks.

Pin It

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

I definitely should have bought one of those red mugs for myself too! I LOVE my white starbucks mug "almost" as much as our TO memory mug :-)

Good luck on the giveaway!! :-)

Alison said...

I've been reading your blog for AGES now, and we happen to go to the same gym... so when I noticed you at the gym tonight I got a bit starstruck! I didn't say hi, but it was neat to see you in person.

Hope you had a great workout!

Jaime said...

Oh Ali, that's so sweet!! I mean, being recognized as a sweaty mess is slightly humiliating...but being recognized at all it pretty cool! :) Next time say hi.