Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Let the sun shine in!

The sun came out! Of course I'm stuck inside working...boooooo. I did manage to sneak out for a walk to the mailbox but I ran into my neighbor and lost any spare walking time to chatting with her. oooops. It's so nice to see that there is no snow on the ground anymore....I thought it would never happen. Even a couple of little yellow crocuses are peeking out of the ground in the neighbors garden. Note to self: plant crocuses so we will have some next Spring too!

I wasn't very hungry this morning so I just enjoyed a couple of my little blueberry scones with some coffee. FH kindly ran to the store for milk so we could do it up right. I totally forgot to get some yesterday and last night when we had tea poor FH had to go without because he hates his tea without milk. I enjoyed the first scone and coffee so much I forgot to take photos, but here's what cup & scone number two looked like:



Lunch was a little mish-mosh of things on hand. Leftover turkey & black bean burger patty, some salsa, a serving of Riceworks Salsa Verde, carrots for my veg and some hummus because we seem to have a lot of it in the fridge right now. For my lunchtime dessert I had a bowl of yummy, sweet red and green grapes.



I munched the grapes while sitting through my weekly conference call. Thankfully this week we only went on for two hours....as opposed to the over three hours last week. One of our main marketing guys is away this week so we saved a ton of time by not having the rest of the sales team question him repeatedly about his report. I may actually finish work on time and be able to squeeze in a quick trip to the gym before dinner! (although I'm considering trying to go for a 20 minute walk, then do 20 minutes of yoga....we shall see!)
Pin It

1 comment:

Shannon (The Daily Balance) said...

love those little blackberry scones!! too cute! look delish, too!