Monday, September 01, 2008

Long Weekend Weigh-In

********************************************************************************

150!!!

********************************************************************************

If I could hug my scale and take it's picture, I would!! That lovely digital machine showed me this miraculous number this morning. Exactly 150.0. You know what this is? This is my GOAL WEIGHT. This is the number I reached ONCE about a year and a half ago....in fact, it was probably two years ago. It then creeped up about a pound and a half and I have never been able to get back to it for even one week. If my scale ever moved, it was always up...then I would have to fight it back down but could never get past 151 - 152. I was always fine with that, but after the work I've put in this month, I'm so excited to see it pay off!!

17 out of 19 days OP. One of those off days was planned, and the other was barely off plan. At least 3 days a week doing HIIT and Strength Training, plus at least 1-2 more days of cardio...sometimes at the gym, and sometimes just getting out to stretch my legs.

Obviously this a good system for me!

Now, to figure out how to maintain this!! Pin It

11 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You sooo deserve this ;) Congrats and have a great labour day!!

Pheonix said...

Way to GOOOOO!!!! That's SO awesome! You should be SO proud of yourself, it's awesome to make your goals and see victory, and you totally deserve it! :)

Vanessa said...

Woohoo! Congrats, you earned it!!!

Christy said...

Yahoo! Congrats!! I wish I loved my scale :P

tash said...

Congrats! Give your scale a kiss from me ;)

eurydice said...

WAHOOOOOOO! finally - you have been working so hard. you really should take a picture of that number!

Anonymous said...

good girl.

Healthy Pear said...

Wow! Congratulations!
You worked so hard these last few weeks and you sooo deserve this!

Jaime said...

Thanks everyone!

As chance would have it, I had decided that today was the day I would finally check out the LuluLemon store here in Hali...I've been putting it off forever. It ended up being the perfect day to buy myself a prezzie!

Eury, pics of my scale never turn out. It's got a plexi cover over the readout that always reflects the camera no matter what I do.

Julie said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! congrats!
WOW you deserve it!!!

Alli said...

Congrats that is sooo awesome!