Monday, September 01, 2008

More Monday

Back to a more regularly programmed post....

I ended up not going to the gym yesterday. By the time I finished waiting around for the no-show Kijiji girl and then got through SuperStore and Walmart for groceries, I just wasn't in any mood to work out. The skies had cleared up so I really had planned on coming home and going for a walk, but that didn't work out either.

I came home and read on my deck for a little while...I was desperately trying to cling to the little glimpse of sun. Then I had that recipe I was making, so started putting that together and it took way longer than I had figured. So by the time dinner was done, it was gloomier out, and by the time I finished eating it was too dark to bother going out.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. It's a long weekend and I'll just pick back up tomorrow like everyone else.

Today's eats have been pretty simple and sad actually...haha...

- coffee
- small tortilla wrapped with light Miracle Whip, roasted chicken (lots leftover from the chicken I bought for last night's recipe), tomatoes and shredded carrots
- double tall no fat vanilla latte
- chocolate chip banana multigrain cake thingy from Starbucks
- plum
- dinner is leftover Chicken & Veg Pie, with raw veggies on the side
- grapes
- Liberte Svelt vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries
Pin It

No comments: