Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's got to be something to do with the shit weather!

Ugh, even after that post this morning, and a pretty decent food day....by the time afternoon hit I just felt like crap and my eating went that way too.

You know...I said to someone the other day (sorry I don't remember who!) that Day 3 is the hump. If I could just get through three days OP, I think I could hang on. But this one day on/one day off crap is just killing me.

The weather is shit today. Grey, wet and gloomy...which is not helping my mood. I'm still totally exhausted from my terrible sleep last night and it's caused a headache that will just not go away.

I didn't feel like cooking so dinner was a bowl of cereal (even with those lovely prawns all ready to go) which I followed with a whackload of peanuts and then some toast with cheese. Like, what the hell? None of that made me feel any better. Now I just feel guilty on top of everything else.

Gah.

I'm going to drink some water, make some tea, have a shower, and try to go to bed early. Pin It

4 comments:

Christy said...

hehe, dinner of champions: the bowl of cereal. I must say that not having a personal chef :P (and with the hubby away) many a bowl of cereal has been eaten for dinner here! ;)

Healthy Pear said...

I think a good night's sleep with some tea and NO feeling guilty will do the trick. You've been under a lot of stress lately so try to not be hard on yourself. :)
What really works well too if you have a really bad headache is to take a tylenol with an advil.
A nurse once told me that that's a great "cocktail" for a really bad headache. I've tried it and it works. I just take one of the two though and if one doesn't do the job then I'll take the other about 45 min to an hour later.
Hope you feel better soon!

Alli said...

I am sorry you are having a rough time. That was so me last week. Somehow you will pull your shit together I know you will.

carla said...

and today?
better?
brighter?

less fraught with shit?

Miz.