Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Keeping Busy

Well at least when I'm really busy I'm not stuffing my face.

Last night I didn't get to bed very early...stupid Big Brother! I took a Tylenol Night capsule to try to knock myself out...I think it worked for about 4 hours....but I still started tossing and turning in the wee hours. Argh. Don't you hate when you are exhausted but just can't sleep? So I ended up sleeping in right until I had to start work (well "sleeping" would be pushing it) so no gym for me today. Double Argh.

Anyway, since I got up work has been non-stop, so all I've had time for is a bowl of Special K, a blueberry muffin and only one cup of coffee. I'm going to cram in a salad before the next conference call and have another muffin and coffee to tide me over until dinner. Dinner will be those shrimp that I was supposed to have last night, with more salad. Keeping it light because I'm going to the movies tonight.....

I think I'll pack my water bottle and stop to buy a bag of Baked Lays on my way there. Sour Cream & Onion are better than yucky greasy popcorn anyway, right?

The sun came out briefly this morning but seems to be gone again now. Will we ever get our Summer back? ...it's depressing. If I have time after work, before the movie, and if it doesn't start raining I will try to get on my bike for a ride....maybe at least to the store for those Baked Lays.

Here's hoping today's plan sticks! Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is like totally kinda off topic but have you seen the april and ollie sex vid? pigs. i love big brother though. :)

Carolyn said...

Mmm Baked Lays! Sour cream and cheddar are my favorite but the Old Dutch dill pickle ones are really good too. What movie are you off to?

We have a few drive ins in New Brunswick. At least two that I know of within an hour of us. I love going! It's like going back in time, there's even a greasy dive of a consession stand where you can get anything fried!

You have a great plan so I KNOW you'll stick to it! :)

Pheonix said...

I'm a big fan of plain chips... I very rarely reach for flavoured chips unless it's Ketchup, and even that only on very rare occasions or if there's NO other option and I really want chips! I dunno why... lol! Guess I'm one of those boring people! enjoy the movie!

Healthy Pear said...

Hope you get a better sleep tonight!
Enjoy the movie.
Baked Lays sound like a really good choice. I think I need to make a point of getting a small bag for emergencies at the corner store instead of giving in to those full fat chips at my mom's.
Thanks for the idea! :)

Jen said...

It sounds like you have a GREAT plan, so yes, I think you can stick with it!!!

I agree with Carolyn, I LOVE the sour cream and cheddar lays...but LOVE LOVE LOVE the dill pickle old dutch (baked ones)

Jaime said...

I didn't know there was baked Old Dutch!! I'll be looking for those for sure. Thanks girls.

And Shannon....ewww, no I haven't seen that but now I know I'll have to go looking for it.