Monday, April 14, 2008

Gym Recap

Treadmill: C25K, week 5/day 1
(note...C25K is different each day this week...it's scary!)
- 5 minute warm-up
- 5:00 run/3:00 recovery/5:00 run/3:00 recovery/5:00 run
- 5 minute cooldown
(total: 2.32 miles)

3 full sets strength training
- upped the weight for tricep pulldowns and it didn't kill me!

Recumb Bike: random, level 6
- 10 mins @ 90mph+
- 3 minute cooldown



Big thanks to Amy for pointing out that I mistakenly typed that I figured I could do the 5k in 20 minutes. Ooooops! that has now been corrected to 30 minutes. (and yes I know this is ambitious...but go big or go home I say!!) I'm also aware that once I'm off the treadmill and running under my own steam that my time will go up....this is treadmill specific for now. Thanks Amy! Pin It

No comments: