Monday, April 14, 2008

Weigh In and Sunday Recap

Down 1 pound this morning!! Woot! I'll take it. That puts me back at 153.4 and for some reason I feel a sense of calm as long as I don't go over the 154 barrier. How weird is that? LOL.

I didn't have time to weigh-in before my workout this morning like I usually do, so I had a granola bar, a litre of water, and half a cup of coffee in me before I stepped on the scale. Of course, I also had an hour and a half of exercise too, so the number is probably totally skewed.

Yesterday was not a nutritious day, but I think that considering I was at a kid's birthday party I made out not toooooo bad. I made sure to have a decent breaky/snack before we left....fruit juice, blueberry Eggos, ff Lemon yogurt with blackberries & strawberries....plus we stopped and got no-fat lattes on our way. The bowling alley was no problem as I wasn't hungry and no one was eating (the food was saved for after bowling) so I made due with a diet 7-up. Once at the house, the snacks were plentiful, but mainly on the healthy side (veggie tray, fruit tray, cheese cubes) and the only truly bad thing I indulged in were the Tostitos & guacamole...but really I didn't eat all that many so who cares. Pizza was ordered but I only had one piece...and my piece of cake was the smallest in the room (not by choice mind you!). I will admit to eating all of the ice cream on my plate though because it was Oreo AND Smarties and that's just too good to pass up. I avoided the punch and stuck with some diet Coke.

When we got home, I busied myself tidying up and doing dishes and drinking a ton of water....sooooo thirsty. In the evening, I got hungry so opted for a 2 point bowl of Cheerios with some skim milk.

No activity yesterday, but shit happens. :) It was a fun day and my body thanked me for the relaxation. Pin It

1 comment:

meredi said...

I totally understand... I am calm as long as I'm below 160 (but preferably 155!). I guess we all have our own mental limits :)

Sounds like you made out extremely well considering that you were are a kid's party all day. I don't think I could have resisted that ice cream either!