Monday, March 10, 2008

Weigh In

Well, I'm up. I'm up 1.6 pounds. Blech. But I honestly deserve it. I'm still under 155, which is my absolute limit....but barely, 154.8. No one to blame but myself.

Saturday night we went out with friends for dinner and drinks....and I just couldn't resist ordering fish & chips. Then yesterday we discovered our first greasy spoon breakfast place here in Halifax, so of course I had the eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. Followed by a latte. Followed by a few afternoon snacks. Followed by roast beef dinner. Followed by fudge we bought at the Home Show.

Good thing I have a training session at the gym tonight! Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be the same way this week. It seems as if everyone has been eating "off track" the past few days.