Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today I'm eating...

- before gym: 1/2 cup Arthur's Strawberry Smoothie, 1/2 cup vanilla Almond Breeze
- during hour I had to kill between gym classes: 1/2 Tim's sesame bagel w/ pb, medium Tim's coffee w/ 1 cream, no sugar (that's how sweet their cream is...I don't need any sugar!)
- leftover Tomato Meatball soup (this is what we made for dinner last night...minus the macaroni, added a swirl of pesto), small piece sourdough bread n butter
- 1/2 cup Arthur's Green Energy Smoothie
- huge fruit salad: kiwis, green grapes, few blueberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup ff vanilla Activia yogurt, 1/4 cup Kashi Crunch
- other half of Tim's bagel w/ pb
- dinner: out :)

20/22 before I've even eaten dinner. Stupid bagel. Hopefully with all of the new activity this week I will at least maintain through the weekend.

Activity: 25 mins mod/intense cardio, housework :) Pin It

No comments: