Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Emptiness continues

I had to keep myself busy with vacuuming and talking on the phone last night to avoid that "empty" feeling again. I came up one glass short on the water for the day, but I still had that weird feeling that I hadn't eaten enough...even though I had eaten plenty. Very odd.

I did go over plan by 2 points for a pudding cup, but it was yummy and I felt better after I ate it so I'm not going to beat myself up. I went to bed to read as soon as I got off the phone with my Mom so that the snack attack wouldn't get me....I stayed away from the TV altogether last night and I think that was my saving grace. If I had been staring aimlessly at the tube, that empty feeling would have gotten the best of me I know it. Pin It

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Do you think you're really feeling empty or do you think it's just a mental thing? I'm asking because I've had a few feelings of emptiness recently when I shouldn't have felt empty and I wonder if it's my overeater brain telling me to eat when I'm really not hungry.

Curious to see if it's just me.

Mandy said...

That's amazing willpower and great how you incorporated other activities to keep your mind occupied. WTG!

Jaime said...

I'm sure part of it is mental, but there is actually a physical feeling to it too. Like a grumbling, hungry feeling in the base of my throat. I'm assuming it's all of the extra water and I'm hoping my body will get used to it again. It's not a comfy feeling at all!

Thanks Mandy. I'm trying!!