Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today I'm eating...

- coffee
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ skim milk
- grapes
- Melancauli Baby (from freezer)
- PC flatbread crackers w/ light herb cr. cheese & roasted garlic (yum!)
- ff Lemon Parfait yogurt w/ fresh stawberries
- tuna noodle casserole (from freezer)
- roasted asparagus
- tea
- 2 slices chocolate chip miche toast w/ RSF Becel

24/22

Activity: not looking good for a dog walk...the weather is ASS, 20 crunches/50 squats/20 pushups

Water: 2 litres Pin It

2 comments:

Mandy said...

how is that chocolate chip loaf? And how is it for points?

Jaime said...

Mandy, it's really good...kinda like a big crispy muffin. :) It's 140 cals for 2 x 1cm slice...I can't remember the fibre/fat, but it's decent. With a smidge of RSF Becel I call it 3 points.

Nice for a treat, but my problem is that I want to eat the whole loaf!