Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend update

Haha, so I weighed myself this morning thinking "oh yaaieee....155lbs, I'm down!". Whoops....I guess my memory didn't serve me very well because last week I was 154.2lbs. Booooooooo!!

Doesn't surprise me though. My whole eating journey is totally buggered due to this move and the season. I know I'm accountable for what I jam in my mouth, but it's been tough. Really tough.

This weekend I thought I might be down because I basically didn't eat on Friday, and everything I ate on Thursday mostly got puked up. Sorry! TMI! Damn those Fireball shooters.....NEVER AGAIN. Stupid Navy party.

Saturday wasn't totally healthy but it was OP...and although yesterday wasn't great I figured I'd at least stay the same weight-wise.

Ah well, live and learn. I'm still right on the edge of my 5lb comfort zone so I won't cry just yet.

Pin It

No comments: