Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Menu

I'm not sure why I even bother posting my menus. I can't remember the last time that I actually stuck with my plans. I'll keep plugging away at it though.

B = coffee w/ light egg nog (1)
L = Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup, tuna sammich w/ light mayo on hearty flax bread (9)
S = chunk of extra old white cheddar (3)
D = 4 perogies w/ mushrooms, tossed salad w/ light Italian (6)
S = 2 mandarins (1)

20/22
I may have underestimated a few points, so we'll leave it at this.

No activity. Work is stupid busy...plus I missed Friday so I'm making up time by working late and skipping Kickboxing. Booooo! I'm aiming for a pile of water intake today though. Pin It

1 comment:

Jen said...

*laughs* yeah, some days my estimating if off too!!! Looks good to me though!!

I am such a tool! I bought eggnog to put in my coffee and I keep forgetting to do it!!!