Friday, September 09, 2011

W-T-F

Not that WTF… :)

It’s been a busy time getting caught up after my extra long weekend.  So rather than bore you with a lengthy recap I thought I’d just slap it all together into a few collages instead.  Everyone loves collages! 

Wednesday_collageIMG_2808

Tuna Noodle Casserole, Big Brother, and a pretty fantastic sunset made for a relaxing Wednesday night after spending the day playing catch up.

IMG_2806Thursday_collage

Those amazing little tomatoes are what I hauled off my patio planter after the hot long weekend.  Nom.

Missing from Thursday’s collage is what might have been the last iced coffee of the Summer season and the first Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin of the pending Fall season.  Both were enjoyed while I blonded up my hair for Greece(!).

IMG_0364IMG_0366

More Big Brother required popcorn.  I hate to say it, but of the final three I hope Rachel wins.  I bet none of us thought we’d be saying that!

IMG_2838

Today’s menu involves making sure I’m full up with filling and healthy eats.  Missing are the three cups of coffee I’ve consumed knowing I will be needing the energy this afternoon.

Friday_collage

I’ve packed my dinner and water bottle and I am ready for my volunteer shift for The Great Canadian Beer Festival.

image

Today I take your tokens.  Tomorrow I drink the beer.  Glug.

Happy weekend kids!!

PS:  There was just an Earthquake here!!  I didn’t feel it but according to Twitter everyone else around here did.  Be safe.

Pin It

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I want Rachel to win too! I cannot believe it, but it's true. She deserves it. On the other hand, if Porsche wins I'll shed real tears. Haha.

Robyn said...

When it comes down to it, Rachel should get it.

Floaters shouldn't prosper.

JavaChick said...

I can't believe I'm saying it either, but of the 3 left I hope Rachel wins. She played hard, she won a lot of competitions, she deserves it. Second choice would be Adam.