Thursday, September 08, 2011

Camp Food

IMG_0336

Obviously I didn’t want to spend my mini-vacay taking pictures of everything we ate but I managed to catch most of our dinners and breakfasts.

deli_collage

For our first night we decided to let the supermarket deli feed us.

IMG_2785

No marshmallow roasting took place but I made sure they made it into our hot chocolate with Irish Cream.

IMG_2788

We tried to keep breakfasts and snacks pretty healthy.

IMG_0343snack_collage

And dinners a little more campout style.  :)

IMG_0346IMG_0347IMG_2792

But we still managed to get our veggies in.

IMG_2790

On Labour Day the Yacht Club held a fundraiser pancake breakfast.  2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes, coffee and OJ for $5.  Who can say no to that?

IMG_0349

What do you eat when you go camping?

Pin It

2 comments:

carla said...

this hath all reminded me how long it has been since I camped!!

too too hot here in the summer--time for some fall campage.

MizFit

Momma Hunt said...

Dang I am so hungry now