Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Look Out World

IMG_2896

Well, I think I can finally breathe.  I’ve got my bag pretty damn near packed, my Euros and Passport ready to rock, and I checked in for all of my flights this morning.  Look out Greece, we’re coming!!!!

IMG_2878

Yesterday I broke down and ordered up Pumpkin Spice for breakfast.  I was thinking I would wait until I got back from vacation because I didn’t want Summer to end too soon, but the grey sky that showed up here yesterday convinced me to get into the pumpkin mood.

IMG_2877IMG_2879

For lunch I was really just cleaning out the fridge.  Let’s see, the produce drawers had a wimpy bunch of green onions, a couple of random radishes, and like two leaves of lettuce screaming to be used.

IMG_2881

Thankfully I also had half a carton of eggs and the remnants of a loaf of bread.  Egg salad to the rescue!

IMG_2883

Blueberries, granola and soy milk for dinner.  A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.

IMG_2884IMG_2887

I cashed in a Groupon I bought for Om Nailspa months ago to get a mani-pedi before hitting the air.  Figured I might as well get Summery bright toes one last time for the season, and something dark and sharp on my fingers (don’t worry I bought the polish for touch ups).

IMG_2889

After a whirlwind trip through my apartment doing a final vacuum, laying out my final clothing choices, and collecting up all of my camera bits and pieces for packing I was off to Michael’s to share up that Peach & Blueberry Cobbler.

IMG_2875

Now I’m just finishing up loose ends for work, packing the dog up for her adventure to the other Jamie’s, and dealing with this pile of lovely.

IMG_2901

That bag will be so organized, airport security won’t know what hit them.

Next stop: 430am wake up call. 

Pin It

4 comments:

rusty61 said...

Have a great holiday! Your nails look fabulous -- I love both colours!

Lady J said...

I love you sweetheart, be safe and have a fabulous time in Greece!! Tiff, I love you too and the same goes for you. xoxo

Christy said...

Awesomeness! Love the nails and toes! Have a fantastic time, can't wait to see pics and hear all about it when you get back! :)

ElleBee said...

!!!! Have a wonderful time in Greece, I can't wait to hear all about it! :)