Thursday, June 30, 2011

Slim Pickin’s

IMG_1198

Mother Hubbarb’s Cupboards present you with random freezer finds, last leg produce, and mostly empty containers from the fridge.

IMG_1199

Those 15 berries were literally the last of the fresh fruit around here.  Unless you count that lime that’s rolling around in my produce drawer.  Which I don’t.

IMG_1200

Thankfully a frozen banana and Dreamsicle Amazing Grass kept the smoothie dream alive.  I am now even out of Almond Milk.  This week’s grocery trip is going to be ridonkulous.

Thank goodness for healthy cupboard foods. 

IMG_1203

and last night’s leftovers.

IMG_1204

At the end of the day I gave in and opted to eat out with Tiffaney.  We were out and about securing her plane tickets to Greece!!! and had planned to have a celebratory coffee but since we were both starving we stopped for soup at Green Leaf.

IMG_0004

Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup!!  Easily the best thing I’ve eaten there.  I love a $10 meal that feeds me twice… you know I have leftovers.

IMG_0001

Before crawling into bed I snacked on flattened banana.  Love.

IMG_1206

Workout: 5 minutes Cybex, 20 minutes lower body strength exercises, 10 minutes ab exercises, C25K Day 5 on treadmill.  I be runnin’ and not dyin’!

Pin It

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Yum that soup looks SO good!

I had some flattened strawberry and kiwi mush last night before I went to bed ;)