Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grecian Times

Exciting news!  I just booked my flight to Athens!!  Tiffaney and I are off to Greece for two glorious weeks at the end of September.  We have talked about taking a real vacation together for ages and now is the time!  My bank account is going to HATE me for about a year but we are doing this. 

Next, we plan.  If anyone has been to Greece recently please feel free to send along suggestions, tips and blog links.  We have two weeks which gives us opportunity to check out Athens and hit up a few islands…there are so many to choose from!

Santorini[source]

Talk about motivation to get fit!  Project Greek Goddess starts now.

Pin It

6 comments:

Christy said...

OMG Greece!! So exciting!!!! Lucky girl! :)

onegiantstep said...

Santorini is an absolute must see. And maybe Naxos too. A smaller island would round it out nicely. I have, literally, traveled around the world but the food in Greece has my heart!! Jealous!!

I Love Your Whole Face said...

So jealous!!! You are going to have an amazing time.

Shavonne said...

Jealous!!!!! My dream Vacation

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! This is incredible! Nick's parents just got back from Greece-- will find out what their must-see/dos are. So excited for you!

JennLovingLife said...

Hi,
I've been a reader of your blog for a while and am happy to finally give a little back! My significant other and I went to Greece for 18 days in Sept 2009 (seems so far ago now!)and we had an amazing time...you will not be dissapointed!
Here's a link to the trip report I posted on Fodors.com. The trip report might help for some of your research (honestly the research part of the trip is one of the hightlights for me!)
http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/greece-2009-trip-report.cfm

We visted Athens, Crete, Santorini, and Naxos. Athens because we always wanted to see it, Crete for the Samaria Gorge hike, Santorini - well, if you go to Greece for the first time (or I've heard the 15th time) you need to see Santorini, and Naxos for some slow-paced travel.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have!