Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wednesday Rush

Slept pretty good…not great, but good.  If only it had been before 2am when I fell asleep it could have been great!

This morning I still had that headache.  I don’t get headaches often so when I do there is usually a reason.  I’m going with serious lack of water over the last few days, too many late/sleepless nights, and the need for a good massage.

Haligonians:  has anyone tried Massage Addict?  (I think I’ve asked this before…) They offer a great price because you have to sign up for monthly sessions.  I want to give them a shot but there’s are so many therapists to choose from I don’t know who to pick!

Today, my water bottle is my BFF.

002

And I made sure to get protein, fibre, and fresh fruit into my breakfast this morning.  WW English muffin with almond butter and honey, with a side of kiwi and strawberries.

004 005 Pin It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a giant billboard advertising them just down the street from me - seems really cheap!

Espressomama said...

Waiting for reviews - my back would love a monthly session!

GarlicBOSS said...

what type of bread is that hamburger bun or bagel?

Jaime said...

It's an English muffin. :)

Anonymous said...

I have heard good things about Massage Addict but never been myself.

Angela Power said...

Hehehe :-D

No I haven't heard of that, but it sounds COOL!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Jaime, tried your Choco-Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars today! OMG, they are FAN.TAST.IC!!!! Made sure to give you props on my blog! Thanks for sharing such an awesome recipe!