Tuesday, August 18, 2009

$4 Smile

What’s the easiest way to bring a smile to my face? 

Fresh flowers!

While grocery shopping on Sunday, I wandered through the flower section (as I often do) to see what caught my eye.  I like simple.  No need for fancy embellishments or greenery (although I love that too!). 

And what did I find?  $4 mini bouquets!  Claiming to last for at least 10 days!  Well, how could I pass that up?  :)

018046

What simple things bring an easy smile to your face?

Pin It

4 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

They're so pretty!

Jen said...

I LOVE getting flowers at the grocery store!!! You are right, it makes such a difference!

Angela Power said...

I bought some pretty flowers a few weeks ago for the same reason! They were like $5 and were to last 10 days. best $5 ever!

Anonymous said...

Don't they just brighten up the day? :) Gorgeous!