Thursday, July 02, 2009

Final Call for Guest Posts

I’m up early again today.  Drove FH to work and now putting the finishing touches on my guest posts for next week.  Still room for more, so if you have something for me be sure to send it in today!  This is really fun by the way…so keep em coming.  :)  You guys are gonna love the recipes that everyone has been sending in.  I actually can’t wait to get back from vacation so I can try some of them out!

Lots of you aren’t bakers, but that’s OK.  If you have another snack or light meal recipe you want to share, send it along.  I’m not choosy!  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night FH and I went indoor mini golfingGlow in the dark!  Fun, but it went too fast…only about 20ish minutes to complete all 18 holes.  Next time I think we’ll do two rounds.

Hard to take pics of us in the black lights, but here are some fun photos of the place:

003 004 005 007

See…you can barely tell I’m in the photo!  Just my white shirt.  :)

009

OK, I thought this sign was funny. 

012 015

Afterwards we went for a little treaty at Starbucks.  We shared the bigass chocolate chip cookie (I made sure he took the big half…LOL).  He had a creamy frappucino thingy and I had a tall cinnamon dolce steamed milk (ordered non-fat but realized later than they gave me regular…booo.)

017

Pin It

7 comments:

Lex said...

Hhaha to the next Ho Bahahhahah!

I submitted my guest post! Wahoo!!

Sue said...

We took our kids to West Edmonton Mall and of all the stuff we did (rides, waterpark, etc,) the glow in the dark mini golf was the fave!

OldGoogleAccount said...

I don't know if I've commented on your blog much but I read it every day. I love your food pics, they are practically professional level. Are you coming out on Friday for the WPG GDT GTG? I'd love to meet you!

I'm looking forward to the guest posts. Great idea!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Indoor GID golf looks so fun!

Boo to Starbucks! I swear I get heart palpatations every time I order a "skinny" or "light frap" because I'm terrified that they are gonna give me the regular! I always ask them TWICE if it's what I ordered, which they are not happy about!

Angela Power said...

It's been so long since I've done the Glow in the dark mini-putt!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had fun! Your camera takes awesome pics in the dark!!

Every time J & I have gone to Putting Edge, it's always been full of loud annoying teenagers. :(

Kelly said...

Glow in the dark miniature golf, I've never even heard of that before. That sounds really fun! Can't wait to see all the recipes :D