Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shout Out for Guest Posts!

This Friday morning FH and I are off to Winnipeg for a little family vacation.  I’m spending a week there with him and his little boy, then I’ll return home while he remains to get some quality male bonding for another two weeks.  Poor boys haven’t been together since Christmas, which is their longest time apart ever!!

During our visit I don’t want to be taking too much time to spend on the blog, so I’m hoping a few of you will jump in here on short notice and help me out!  Since there has been so much guest posting in the blogosphere lately, I thought I’d get in on the action.  :)

What I’d love is for as many of you as possible to send in your favorite “healthy” baked good recipe

Do you have a glorious muffin you just love? 

Or did you convert your Grandma’s famous chocolate chip cookie recipe to be lighter for your waistline? 

Or maybe you figured out some fantastic peanut butter blondies you would like to share?

Please email me at embracingbalance@gmail.com with your recipe, a photo if you’ve got it, your name, blog address, and any little tidbit of info that might be interesting to my readers.  (If you wish to remain anonymous or don’t have a blog that’s fine too!)

Like I said, I leave on Friday so if you could have these to me by no later than 5pm (Atlantic Time) on Thursday, July 2nd I would be forever grateful. 

I need at least 10 to keep me going, but the more the merrier!

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get something together!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you a recipe and a yummy variation!

Roxy said...

OHHH you will have such a great vacation!