Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It’s Gonna be a Mud Bath

What a gloomy day to embark upon an outdoor Booty Camp adventure!  Boooo to Mother Nature.  Silly girl.  Grey, foggy, rainy…blech.  At least we’ll have each other to laugh at with tonight.  :)

Day One – the preparation:  HYDRATE and MEAL PLAN

See this:

009

Today my water bottle is my best friend.  I plan to have at least four litres into me before Booty Camp (1.5 litres already done), and however many more I need during and after. 

And see this:

005

Yup, I had coffee this morning.  Honestly, my hiatus last week did absolutely nothing for this so-called ulcer type thing I have going on.  I will continue to cut back just because I think overall I actually had more energy without it (and drank way more water since I didn’t have a mug in front of me all day) but today I just really wanted a latte.

Got up early to drive FH to work and since I have Booty Camp tonight I wasn’t going to the gym, so decided on a treat to get me through the extra hour and a half I was awake.  Got all of my blog reading, plus some extra work done in that time.  :)

The eating plan:

8am – double tall non-fat vanilla latte

10am – Kashi Honey Almond Flax cereal (1/2 serving) with Stonyfield Farms organic vanilla yogurt (1/2 serving), half a sliced banana, sliced strawberries.

010 013

1pm – leftover pizza and veggies

3pm – fruit

5pm – On the Glo granola bar

7:30pm – post Booty Camp – chicken salad on toast

snack if I need it – cottage cheese or fruit

Pin It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a blast even if we're going to be soaked and muddy!! :)

Anonymous said...

I could be wrong, but I would think it would take longer than a week for an ulcer to heal.

Anyway, have fun at Booty Camp!

Jaime said...

Lainey: Not expecting it to be healed...but the symptoms are supposed to get better with the medication and they haven't. Things are exactly the same and coffee doesn't aggrevate it...it was more of a commentary on how I feel. :)

Jaime said...

Oh, and it's been two weeks.

Angela Power said...

It's beginning to dry up from what I can see now. I also think that it won't be as hard core as we're pumped up for, that said we can push it as hard as we want.

maybe it's not an ulcer? did your doc mention the possibility of hypothyroid issues?

Anonymous said...

Hi :-) This is my first time visiting your site. I saw the post about you at Oh She Glows and had to check it out! Cute blog. Your header is amazing. Have fun at booty camp!

Lex said...

I'm with Ang, I don't think it's going to be crazy intense today but we shall see!
I was kind of looking forward to getting muddy/dirty lol
but I'm weird like that!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

I LOVE that water bottle. Where did you get it.

BTW, love the blog. First time visitor but it won't be the last. :)

Jaime said...

Welcome Kelly!

That is a lululemon water bottle. They usually have them in all different colors. :)

Lady J said...

When I had my ulcer it got to the point of being painful and within 3 days of being on the meds it was getting better and at the end of the first week it felt fine. Maybe your friend Angie is right and it's not an ulcer, guess you'll find out when you visit the doc again!! :o)