Friday, June 19, 2009

Ice Cream-alicious

Last night’s ice cream:

IMG_1645

Tonight’s ice cream:

IMG_1672

DQ small hot caramel sundae.  First time I’ve ever had this and think it’s my new go-to treat when FH is craving a Blizzard.  I gave up on Blizzards last year because I always get a wicked tummy ache (which is incredibly sad due to my love of the Smarties Blizzard!).

 

For breakfast today I was craving toast.  Who craves toast?  Weird.  So whole wheat toast with crunchy organic PB and some berry jam it was.  Served with a small dish of Lemon Liberte and a chopped nectarine.

IMG_1648IMG_1647IMG_1649

Unfortunately for you all, my lunch has been repeated a few times this week.  Here’s another photo of a ww pita slathered in hummus and topped with chopped tomato…served with sliced cukes.

IMG_1652

Some fruit while I sat through another long conference call…cherries & an apricot.

IMG_1650

Another couple of pieces of organic coconut chocolate.

IMG_1653

For dinner I got FH to grill up a couple of smokies.  I had planned on serving them with salad but when I looked in the fridge I had absolutely nothing to compose a salad with.  Spinach and cukes, but FH doesn’t like cukes…so I opted for some carrot sticks & Riceworks chips and FH was happy with some salted Kettle Chips.  At least I managed a veggie on my plate!

IMG_1654IMG_1656

Had him grill me 2 smokies, but only one bun…but was super full after one and my side dishes so didn’t eat the bunless one.

 

No gym today, but I did work in the yard for a bit.  Pulled lots of weeds, weed whacked, just general tidy up.  Things are really filling in!  If my hostas are this big already, they are going take over by July!!

IMG_1665

See, just one month ago this is what the yard/garden looked like:

My butterfly bush is in full glorious bloom too!  This is my favorite…seen from out my kitchen window every day.  :)

IMG_1662IMG_1661

As a highlight to my day I won the POM certificate giveaway over at Julie’s blog.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Looking forward to making me some icy POM spritzers soon!  Thanks Julie!

Pin It

3 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Your yard is looking fantastic!

Lady J said...

I agree, your yard is looking beautiful and I love your Butterfly bush. I have one out in my back '40' and I love it when it starts to bloom!! xoxo

Julie said...

Your yard looks really good!

I am now craving ice cream, thanks alot ;)

Your welcome for the Pom!