Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The January Plan

As I mentioned in my health-o-lutions, I am going to set new workout guidelines at the beginning of each month. Technically things probably won't change much but it's a good time to review what I'm doing, make sure it works and change it up to keep it interesting and fun.

The January workout plan:

Mon - gym (60 minutes cardio), plus Shred DVD
Tues - gym (20 minutes cardio, upper body strength)
Wed - Shred DVD
Thurs - gym (20 minutes cardio, lower body strength)
Fri - Shred DVD
Sat - gym (40 minutes cardio, full body strength)
Sun - yoga

Each gym day will include at least 5 minutes (with the goal being to last longer!) on the Stairmaster as well as 3 sets of various crunches for ab work.

In addition I hope to add a cardio class of some sort from my gym...in which case I would use it in place of one of my cardio sessions.
Pin It

3 comments:

tash said...

Fantastic work out schedule!

Vanessa said...

Looks like a solid plan to me! :)

Carolyn said...

Sweet plan Jaimie!