Monday, November 17, 2008

Whew

Weighed in at 154.2 this morning. That is down .8 lbs from last week. How does this happen when I ate like a monster this weekend (and most of the week!)? haha, I'll take it though.

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing after my overnight guests left. I had already tidied up in the morning, so spent the afternoon and evening reading and watching the tube. Ate the leftover Mexi-dip (so freaking yummy) with multigrain Tostitos (also so freaking yummy) and a fair amount of the leftover candy. The weather was atrocious so there was no way I was leaving the house. Loved it.

Today I'm back on track (of course! because it's Monday!). Water Water Water. Careful, cleaner eating. Definitely a trip to the gym tonight. Woooooo!

The menu plan:

- water
- coffee
- water
- smoothie: 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, couple of strawberries, 1 cup vanilla Silk soy milk, maybe some flax
- water
- 2 leftover spanakopita, mixed greens & tomato salad with Greek dressing
- walk to mailbox
- water
- Laclerc granola bar
- water
- early dinner: turkey sausage, mushroom, onion, baby yellow potato sauteed all together...with a little cheese on top :)
- water
- GYM
- water water water
- either grapes or an apple with some cheese

The gym plan:

- 10 minutes rowing machine
- 20 minutes treadmill intervals (it's been FOREVER since I did this)
- full strength training routine, heavy on the abs
- 20 minutes good elliptical
- 10 minute cool down recumbant bike
- stretching like there's no tomorrow :) Pin It

6 comments:

Angela Power said...

Yup, the mexi dip was awesome and multigrain tostitos are my fav! Now that you mention it, probably good idea that I missed out on the candy buffet! lol

Here's to a good detox week!

Jen said...

Hey gorgeous!!! I wasn't around this weekend to wish you a happy birthday...I am sorry, I feel like a crappy friend!!! but better late than never right???

*clears throat*

♪♫ Happy (belated) birthday to you
Happy (belated) birthday to you
Happy (belated) birthday dear Jamie
Happy (belated) birthday to you!!♫♪

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It sounds like you had a great weekend, and I wouldn't worry too much about the gym, you already have a kick ass plan for this week!!!

Pheonix said...

Happy Belated!

Marissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Julie said...

Happy belated B-day!!
I hope you had fun!
Don't worry it's calorie free on your birthday :)

I stayed in all day yesterday too. The weather just plain sucked.

Jaime said...

Thank you ladies!!

And Jen you are no crappy friend!! A few days late just means my birthday gets to drag on for days...woooooo! I still haven't gotten cards that I know were mailed....so it will likely go on all week.