Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Roundup

First...two outta five ain't bad right? haha, ya OK it's not really so good though either is it?

I'm talking about my gym routine. I'd aimed for five days in a row. I got two... Thurs and Friday. I honestly had every intention of going on Saturday (my gear is packed and in my car), but after enjoying a birthday trip to Starbucks and some birthday shopping I couldn't face the insane Christmas shopper traffic anymore and never made it to the gym. Of course I justified this by saying I could go on Sunday, but I didn't even leave the house today. ooooooops!

If memory serves, Thursday and Friday wound up OK foodwise...not perfect but good enough. I hit the gym hard both days. Thursday I did my full strength training routine for the first time in weeks, so I added an extra 1/2 hour of cardio to make sure I was limber enough. Friday I went back and did the same but didn't have time for the extra cardio. It felt good.

Yesterday was my actual birthday and I had my sleepover party. :) Food was plentiful because there were a few people that couldn't make it at the last minute. Too. Much. Candy. But points don't count on your birthday right? Especially the ones in the 4 fruity martinis I had!

Today was the laziest day ever (due to sideways rain and wind that I thought was going to rip the house from it's foundation), and I am totally OK with that. :) Pin It

1 comment:

eurydice said...

yay - i hope you had a great birthday sleepover though!