Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So here's the deal...

I just ate McDonald's for dinner. (Who knew how freaking HUGE a large fries is? I ate em all anyway!) Yes, I have leftovers in the fridge I could've eaten, but I was out and scrambling and the drive-thru was right there.

*sigh*

Not the start to Vegas week that I had anticipated. Oh well.

The plan for tomorrow:

- I have to be at the airport by about 4:45am, so if there's any food at all it will only be a Kashi bar (too early for food!). Water in the car on the way there (gotta hydrate early!) Maybe a juice once I'm through security and waiting at the gate.

- Layover for two hours in Montreal...so this will be where I seek out Starbucks and probably some kind of sandwich. I'll pick up some Mentos and another snack for the longer flight to Vegas. Also, more water for the flight (they never bring enough when they come around).

- There will be ginger ale. It's my "thing" when I fly.

- Once I'm in Vegas, I'm meeting the bosses for lunch. I will eat whatever I damn well please because I'll be tired and grouchy. Must put on happy face for the new honchos.

- Then I get to have a glorious nap and a glorious shower. Woooooo.

- Followed by a fun cocktail party with free drinkies and tasty appies and such....wearing my new SIZE FREAKING 4 dress and fun gold strappy shoes. :)

- Then I will fall down and sleep until having to get up at 5:30am for a 14 hour work day. Yippee. Pin It

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun pretty girl!

ElleBee said...

Ok, well you said not to tell you it was ok to eat a cheeseburger so.... *tsk *tsk* :)

Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas and get to do more than just work!!!

Pheonix said...

I had Rotten Ron's for dinner last night too... sigh... and Arby's for lunch... frickin beef n cheddars are TEN FLIPPIN POINTS!!! UGH... Glad I went to the gym this morning!

Mon said...

Have a blast in Vegas!! Hopefully you have fun in addition to work.

tash said...

I heart Vegas! Have a great time and take some pics of you in the dress!

Jen said...

you know what, poop happens!!
Even though I just came back I want to go to Vegas with you!!!! Have SOOOOOOO much fun (and go to the pastry place in the Bellagio and lick the chocolate fountain for me (I didn't get a pic of it because my camera was dead)

Julie said...

Have fun!!
I envy you big time!

Carolyn said...

Despite the early mornings, the meetings and the long plane ride, I'm sooo freakin jealous!!! VEGAS!!!! Yikes!

I know you'll have an amazing time. Make sur eyou take a pic of that fantastic size 4 dress!

We'll miss you!

Angela Power said...

haha, I was going to say the same thing as Lynn! Balancing indulgence and good choices is the ultimate mountain to climb while in Vegas. I hope you're able to find a Starbucks at the montreal airport. Maybe you're reading this right now in the airport there! Who crazy would that be?!

Cat said...

Poor muffin! I know the feeling of being hungry and irritable after a long travelling day.

Have a great time, and you're going to be smoking in your hot little teeny dress and sexy shoes!!

Roxy said...

Have a super time!!!!

Tiffa said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm envious!

Alli said...

Hope you have an AWESOME time girl!

Cat said...

Come home muffin!! I miss you!! I want to hear all about Vegas!

Pheonix said...

omigosh... WE MISS YOU!!! I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! *gasp* you just HAVE to come home and start blogging again!!!!!