Friday, August 29, 2008

Uber-Cheat Day

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Honey is finally home today! 33 days gone. (don't remind me that he's leaving again tomorrow though....)

So, in usual Bi0nic family fashion, we have planned ourselves an "uber-date". This is what we call our date nights that involve fancy restaurants, expensive wines, and slight overindulgence. :)

We are going to CUT for a lovely dinner. I can already taste the boconcinni salad and the local filet mignon and the lovely red wine and, and, and.... I've heard nothing but fabulous reviews from friends about this restaurant. Mostly about the food, but a lot about the great service and the little extras that they offer (like placing a little hook on the table for a purse to hang on, remembering which coat is yours, walking you to the door at the end of the evening).

Needless to say, today is a planned non-OP day. There will be no counting!

In preparation for the evening I'm carefully making sure to include protein in my breakfast and lunch, and sticking with fruits or veggies for a couple of snacks. I don't have time for the gym since I need to get as much work done as possible so I don't have to keep working after I pick DBF from the ship, but I will be doing a few sets of crunches on my ball, tricep dips, lunges and squats....just to make sure I'm all ready for my cute dress tonight!

Did I mention weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pin It

9 comments:

healthy ashley said...

That's so great! Have fun tonight! Enjoy it!

Carolyn said...

YAY! Hubby is home!!! ENJOY your night tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY. I am so happy for you that you get to see him. Have so much fun and have a glass of red for me. hehe!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Enjoy your time with your hunny! :)

Jen said...

OH YAY!!!!! That is so exciting!!! have a wonderful time!!!

Healthy Pear said...

So happy for you!
Enjoy your "uber date" tonight. You deserve it!

ElleBee said...

Aww, glad he's home even if it's only for a bit. Hope you have a wonderful date tonight!!

tash said...

Have a fabulous time with your honey tonight!

Pheonix said...

:) You're so cute! weeeeeeeeee! and AWWW, yay for time with the hubby!