Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Snack Attack - Bear Paws

Because Cat asked! Dare Bear Paws

They are a cookie that is shaped like a Bear Paw! And you should check out their website just because it's got a fun song...so cute!!

I once got a sample of the chocolate chip variety in the mail. They are soft and chewy and yummy. So when I saw them on sale with the back-to-school treats at the grocery store I couldn't resist. I got the Brownie flavor and the Banana Bread flavor.

They are wrapped in little packs of 2 pretty decent sized cookies....I'm hard pressed to actually call them a cookie though because they are soft...more like a brownie or even a muffin top. Most varieties are around 210ish cals per pack, so they wind up being like 4 points...but with a coffee, tea or glass of milk they are a yummy afternoon or evening treatie.

:) Pin It

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

They sound delish....where did you find them??

Jaime said...

You can buy them at any grocery store...in the cookie aisle. I got them at Sobey's.

Jen said...

I keep wanting to try them!!! Now that you said they are soft I TOTALLY want them!!!! I will buy them this weekend!!!

eurydice said...

I've seen those in the store... so cute.

Cat said...

Um....these sound awesome! I'm totally going to keep my eye out for them! Thank you!!!

I haven't seen them around, but now I'm going to be hunting for them.....

You're the best for ideas!!