Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time to find a chiropractor...

Well, I made it seven months so that's pretty good....but this stiff neck is going to need some professional intervention I think. Haligonians: do you have a favorite Chiropractor in town? It doesn't hurt and it's not causing me any physical issues, but I've got a headache that won't quit...for the third time in a week...and I just know from experience that my neck needs adjusting. Damn.

Anyway, so I slept in BIG TIME this morning. I always seem to do that when DBF goes away. I don't notice a difference in my sleep, but there must be something because I always end up wicked tired in the morning and can't drag my ass out of bed. I'll be working late today now I'm sure.

Food plan, such as it is at the moment:

- OJ
- coffee
- Fibre Source granola bar
- spinach salad tomatoes, chickpeas, cukes, light cheddar & ff ranch dressing
- crackers with goat cheese & red pepper jelly
- grapes
- dinner is leftover steak chunk & steamed brocolli
- evening snack will be Scoops baked with light cheddar, served with salsa & light sour cream (I was craving nachos last night but didn't have the points for them)
- and lots of water, I'm crazy dehydrated for some reason

If I finish work at a reasonable time, I'll either go for a walk in the rain or to the gym for some light cardio. Wish me luck on that one! Pin It

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Good luck! I hate stiff necks! I sit at the computer all day for work, and my neck and shoulders always get stiff. Feel better soon.

Cat said...

I will for sure be checking out the lounge you suggested! What a great deal we got hey? I was so excited, 'cause the Empress is so lovely. I still want to do the whole 'high tea' thing, 'cause I think that's just something everyone has to do once.... We always go to this restaurant called 'sauce' I think....Great wine list, and yummy food.... We also always go to this irish pub where they have like 100 beers on tap. Then there is this tea house place where I always stop to buy tea for my mom... Notice I can't remember the names of any of these places? We're also going to the museum, the one with the imax theatre? Lots to squeeze into two days, but last time we were there was during all those winter storms in Jan '07 and it was too rainy to do a lot, so we're hoping for good weather this time.... I'll take lots of pics for you!

Carolyn said...

Sucks about the stiff neck. Boo.

Mmmm Nachos. They sound soooo goooooood. I'm drooling at my desk.

Julie said...

I hope you find a good chiropractor.
I am so craving nachos now! LOL

Alli said...

I am so sorry about your neck. You know you could try a Liscensed massage therapist too. Thats where I usually go to take care of back or neck problems. Most of the time they are linked to muscle stuff anyways and they always seem to work things out for me!!