Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thanks for the comments...

Haha, yes I think Alli said it best...."The scale is a fickle bitch." Of course, we tend to lead her in that direction, but I like to think that it's not all my fault so let's go with it. :)

Yesterday was a good OP day. Helped that work was busy and I had two teleconferences with my current boss and my new bosses, so I wasn't stuffing my face while trying to sound professional on the phone. :) Also helped that it was warm and muggy which leaves me more thirsty than hungry (usually!).

Dinner was a concoction of peanut chicken and noodles. I found a peanut sauce recipe online that I actually had all of the ingredients on hand for, but it tasted too peanut buttery. Does anyone have a good peanut sauce recipe? DBF ate it, but I think he was just being polite. It was OK, but definitely lacking.

I woke up this morning with a headache steming from my jaw to my temples. Booooo. Hopefully a bit of stretching loosens things up. I plan to either go for a walk or to the gym for some cardio later on....depends on how much work I get done and how this headache feels. At the very least I'm going to try out the DVD that came with this ball I sit on....I'm hoping for some ab work.

Today's menu...hmmm....lemme think....

- coffeeeeeeee
- Liberte Svelt vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries and crushed vanilla Shreddies
- maybe 1/2 banana if I need it
- leftover peanut chicken with a few noodles
- baby carrots with hummus
- cucumber slices if I'm still hungry
- Coke Zero with fresh limes
- handful Scoops with salsa
- dinner: TBD....hmmmmm.....depends on DBF's sore throat....maybe a trip to the store is in order....need veggies for sure
- still no chocobrans...so maybe a glass of skim milk & a couple of choco chip cookies Pin It

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

sure hope your headache clears up!

Healthy Pear said...

Do you perhaps clench your jaw or grind your teeth when sleeping?
It may be your tmj that's sore. I Hope your headeache will get better for you soon!

Jaime said...

I have a lifelong, ongoing jaw issue that isn't TMJ or clenching but more of an alignment issue. Orthodontists, dentists and chiropractors have all said that's just the way it is. Usually it doesn't bother me, but once in a while if I sleep funny this is what happens.

Cat said...

Hope your headache gets better....I know how those feel and they screw your entire day!!

I had to get a nightguard to stop me from 'clenching' my teeth which was causing crazy tension headaches.... It has helped quite a bit.... I also remember when I was 11 and got braces/headgear they told me that if I didn't get all that work, I would be plagued by headaches....