Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunny Sunday

It's sooooo beautiful outside! DBF is off running some errands, then will be home to watch some incredibly loud F1 racing, so I think I'll be heading off to run my errands and enjoy the sun. :)

Last night went pretty well. I opted for a fruit & chicken quesadilla with garden salad instead of the planned spinach salad...but amazingly the points were almost the same. I stuck with water at dinner, and (here's the HUGE NSV) even though I had planned for some DQ after dinner I decided I didn't want it! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I did enjoy ONE glass of wine with my honey even though I was supposed to be "off" booze, but it was the perfect end to the day, so I'm calling it a victory.

Today is back to healthy-girl!

- coffeeeeeeeeeee
- cottage cheese with fresh fruit salad
- packing a Fibre Source granola bar with me
- Starbucks Iced Doubleshot while out shopping (and I've already filled my trusty water bottle)
- dinner is BBQ steak (I just cut a piece off DBF's for my share...) with corn on the cob and yummy salad with cheese & chick peas
- evening snack will be fresh pineapple that I just chopped up, and maybe a creamsicle

Not a lot of activity this weekend, but lots of walking so I'm all cool with it. Hope you all are having a fabulous day!! Pin It

1 comment: