Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday Quickie

A bit of a planned cheat day...and so far, just as I thought! :)

Breaky out: scrambled eggs, bacon, ww toast no butter, few home fries, coffeeeeeeee (I asked for water twice, but it never arrived)

During car ride: water only! (even when tempted at the gas station convenience store...)

At the park: Cherry Slushie - so totally refreshing and fun!

Afternoon snackie: I really wanted some cookies...so opted to skip having an alcoholic bevvie on the deck so I could eat the cookies. :)

Dinner out: heading to Boston Pizza with some friends...home of a great spinach salad!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Pin It

1 comment:

Julie said...

OOH you're day sounds fun!
I hope you enjoyed it and at least you planned your somewhat cheat day!! Way to go!