Monday, July 28, 2008

Late Night GBU Edition

Good: I had a huge salad for dinner.
Bad: There was cheesecake in our fridge, leftover from our party.
Ugly: There is no longer cheesecake in our fridge, but there is lots in my tummy.


You know what's stupid. I'm not even that big of a cheesecake fan. If that box had been closed and in the freezer I never would have given it a second thought. But because DBF opened it and it was staring me in the face, I just couldn't pass it up.

Boooooo. Pin It

2 comments:

Healthy Pear said...

I know exactly how you feel. I've been there too!
The good thing is that it won't tempt you again now that it's gone and you can focus on eating all the healthy food that's left in your fridge.
Don't beat yourself up about it. It's over and tomorrow is a new day with no more cheesecake!

Unknown said...

cheesecake is my downfall and cherry pie would probably be second on my list... that's why i can't keep that kind of stuff in my house or it will be gone in two sittings... :-o