Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day Two

It's so nice out today! Sunny but not too hot or humid. Thank God! That will keep me motivated to work out after work. Of course, it makes me NOT motivated to work. hehe.

I can't believe I binged on that cake last night and buggered up my first day on track. Meh. I did get out for a quick walk with the dog, but he is sick so it didn't last too long. Oh well, today is a new day and hopefully my evening workout will keep my mind off the snacking. I threw out the last of the chips and snacks, so I don't think there is anything terribly bad left for temptation. I even cut up all of my strawberries and cleaned up all the grapes, pulled them from the stems and put them in little containers so they are all ready for snacking. I wrote out my menu plan for dinners this week and I have to say I'm pretty stoked. I planned in a dinner out, but so far I don't have anything special on the horizon so I might take that opportunity to try the lobster sub at Subway or maybe a McLobster (so ridiculous I just have to try!).

Today's big plans...

- coffeeeeee
- Bolthouse Berry Smoothie
- choco chip All Bran Bar
- strawberries with last of the yogurt
- salad (made a big bowl last night) with chickpeas and grated cheese
- pre-gym - toast with pb & honey
- dinner is a new recipe for Honey-Soy Chicken Kabobs, with steamed brocolli
- grapes & cherries for a snack

- gym after work: cardio and strength training....I'm going to start riding the recumbant bike as my cardio on strength days (instead of always using the treadmill). Maybe a walk if the dog is up to it when I get back. Pin It

3 comments:

Cat said...

Cheesecake is evil. You don't even have to like it to binge on it.....

Pheonix said...

Ok,so what's this honey-soy chicken kebab thing!?!?! Sounds yummy!!!

Aimee said...

It's a new day... Chin up!