Thursday, July 31, 2008

100

That's what I did this morning. 100 crunches, 100 squats, 100 calf exercises. In between my 60 minutes of cardio. 25 mins crosstrainer, 25 mins recumb bike, 10 min walk on the treadmill. Boy was I sweaty and poopered.

This, of course, was after I got up at 6:30am to get ready and go get the dog from the overnight clinic, to bring him back to our vet for 8:00. Poor guy, still not feeling too hot at all. :(

So since I was up and in the same plaza, I hit the gym, made a dentist appointment, did my banking, and went to the post office. All before 10:30am. Oh, and stopped at Walmart to return a book that I bought in error.

I guess I should admit that I had McD's for dinner last night. I had to work late to make up for missing morning time...then had to pick the dog up to take him to the overnight clinic....so by then I was starving and the drive-thru was just the easiest way to go. I stuck with a cheeseburger and fries...with a diet Coke that I didn't drink (I hate that there are never any other diet choices...hello Sprite Zero people!). More points than I needed, but the fries were freaking awesome and it was a good comfort dinner. Plus I was hoping the dog would eat some fries, but no such luck...he's still not eating.

Anyway, I'll try to make that my take-out meal for the week instead of the one I had planned for the weekend. I suppose it will depend on how things pan out with the puppy.

Today's menu...started out eratic, but I'm under control...

- 7am Starbucks coffee (note: NOT a latte, just a coffee...NSV!)
- 10am All Bran bar (dying of hunger after gym, this was in my purse thank God)
- 11am Source Lemon ff yogurt, fresh raspberries
- 1pm leftover Chunky soup, crackers, real cheddar
- cherries
- spinach dip and cucumber slices
- dinner will be the leftovers I didn't eat last night....honey chicken, brocolli, salad
- milk & PB granola bar Pin It

8 comments:

Chellie has Issues said...

OMG I'm tired just reading about your day. I haven't been able to exercise due to a surgery, but am able on Monday and reading that blog has inspired me. You are a busy, healthy girl. I love that you had the fries :). I try to also just do one 'bad' meal a week. It's usually on Saturdays, after my Weight Wathcher weigh in of course :). I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Amy said...

I hope your pootchie is feeling better soon!

Healthy Pear said...

I had to laugh when you wrote, "hello, Sprite Zero people!"
It's cute, and honestly I didn't know that even existed.
Have an awesome day and I hope they find what's bothering your dog soon!

JavaChick said...

Aw! Sorry to hear Mojo is sick. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Alli said...

Dang power woman!!!

tash said...

What a busy day! Gresat job for getting in all that exercise! And a cheeseburger and fries are not that bad - it could have been a double Big Mac with large fries . . .

Unknown said...

You always have the best menus! Do you do any planning in advance?

Carolyn said...

WOW!
Nice workout this morning!!!
Don't sweat the McD's meal. Their cheeseburgers are TINY and I'm sure you'll have worked off those fries in no time.

So sorry to hear that the pooch still isn't feeling weel. Poor thing! I'll be sending lots of happy and healthy thoughs you're way today and hopefully it's just something like a somtach virus or something! Keep us posted.