Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm in a funk

At least there is no candy left in house. Because I ate the last bag yesterday. Boooo....couldn't even get through one day. It's so freaking annoying!! Now I'm afraid to go shopping because I'll just end up buying more. Where did my willpower go? :(

Let's try this again!!!

Today so far:
- coffee
- All Bran bar

Planned next:
- Liberte Svelt vanilla yogurt
- sliced strawberries

Lunch:
- egg salad on a PC BM multigrain bagel
- baby carrots
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic hummus

GYM!

- strawberry soy milk drink box
- Kashi granola bar

Dinner:
- 1 x turkey dog on "Buns First" bun
- spinach salad w/ Newmans Italian dressing

- grapes
- cubes of light cheddar
- peppermint tea before bed

This is an estimated 25 points, so even if I do throw in an extra snack that will use up any APs I earn at the gym. You would think this would be doable!! Go me!

Pin It

3 comments:

Alli said...

I think your willpower and my mojo to workout must have gone to the same club med resort together. biotches. We will get them back I am sure of it!!

Carolyn said...

You can definitely do this!!!
Buying candy tonight at the grocery store is not even an option. You proved to yourself that you can't have it in the house right?
Try eating before you go grocery shopping, or exercising right before you go. That might motivate you to stay on track!

WWSuzi said...

I can definitely relate to this. I've just re-committed again(for the humpteenth time). But at least we don't give up ;)