Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Candy Victory!

And there you have it. A day without candy. A day OP. A trip to the grocery store with no harm done. Whew. Thank God!!

And with the internet/phone/cable being out, you would think this would send me into a tizzy looking for treats and comfort food, but noooooo I kept busy (in the kitchen no less) and made it all the way til now!

Get this... while waiting 6 FREAKING HOURS for the internet to come back up I busied myself by making fruit salad, tuna noodle casserole, and marinated salmon and chicken. I was even going to do some baking but was missing a few ingredients. Too bad, because on a day like today I wouldn't have pigged out on the baking...I had it under control. Oh well, it's probably for the best.

Take THAT stupid candy. I'm done with you! Pin It

1 comment:

Alli said...

Good for you!!! Now remember how good you feel right now the next time that stupid candy tries to seduce you! Mmmmm tuna casserole... how do you make that!?