Monday, April 21, 2008

To Flex or Not to Flex

The stupid cake is winning. It's sitting right there, calling to me like every 5 minutes. Argh. This is why I shouldn't bake when I'm home alone. And I guess I shouldn't work at the kitchen table instead of in my office where food has to call all the way up two flights of stairs to get me.

So at this point, I've already eaten enough cake to have veto something from dinner. I'm thinking the fries. I will need the protein from the chicken. I'll eat extra brocolli.

My dilemna is whether I should just eat it all and call it flex and be done with it....it would only be like 8 flex....but it seems dumb to use it on cake...on the first day of my WW week. But what else am I going to use flex for this week? (She says this knowing full well she has a girl's night out on Saturday...........)

But it's really good f'ing cake. ;)
Pin It

6 comments:

Jen said...

That's a really tough call...

But (trying to be the voice of reason here)...could you work it into your plan tomorrow??? It will still be f'in good cake tomorrow right???

Anonymous said...

i am in your same boat. a girl at work has cupcakes and i have so far resisted. i only have 50 more mins to resist and then I am outta here. i am not even hungry. arrgggg. stupid food.

Vanessa said...

Try freezing it?

Heather said...

hmmmm...I had a cupcake calling my name last night from up two flights of stairs...could it be a baked goods revolt? ;)

Cat said...

omg....The cake would have won with me too....

I'd call it flex, 'cause my leader once told me that she'd rather I used my flex for the junk food, and use up my daily points on 'real food' that covers off all the healthy guidlines....

It's up to you!

Carolyn said...

Tough call...
I'd say freeze it if you can or take some over to family or a neighbor, get it out of the house if you want to save up your flex for girls night. Stay strong!