Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday is Cake-free

Thanks for all of the support last night! Unfortunately the cake won the battle, but I did eat a whole lotta steamed veggies for dinner, and drank lots of extra water. What's done is done, and the good news is that there isn't any more stupid cake here to call my name today! If I want a treat today I am going to have to get in the car to go get it, so that makes cheating a lot bloody harder! :)

Today I'm eating:
- Fruit Solutions Juice
- coffee
- strawberries & Souce Tango yogurt
- 1/2 cup Kashi Crunch mixed with 1/4 cup All Bran w/ 1/2 cup skim milk
- Lean Cuisine Beef Stirfry
- Wasa w/ light Laughing Cow, red onion & cucumber
- apple
- tomato risotto (from freezer) with sauteed frozen shrimp
- steamed brocolli, asparagus & carrots
- bran muffin
- grapes

24/22+2AP

Activity: walk the doggie (2)

Water: 2 litres Pin It

9 comments:

Christina said...

good luck with the no cake...you could have always sent some my way :)

Anonymous said...

Shoot it, spit on it....something. But don't eat the cake!!!

Carolyn said...

Sweet! No cake
I've been thinking about making it this weekend as a treat but I'm thinking maybe I can freeze the cupcakes...what do you think?

Cat said...

Sounds like you have a great meal plan for the day!

Now I want cake.....Everyones blogs are making me hungry this morning...

Jaime said...

Carolyn, I'm pretty sure they would freeze just fine. Just make sure when you thaw them to take them out of the freezer bag, so they don't get all "sweaty". :)

Randi said...

I always think, "well i'm gonna eat this whole cake anyways, either all right now, or just spread out" and that's how I justify eating it all at once, cause then at least tomorrow can be good. I'm not sure if this makes sense or not.

Jaime said...

Randi, I think that was my justification too! That, and it was "low-fat diet cake". LOL. Oh well.

Alli said...

Hey at least the cake is gone now right?? Your menu looks great!!

meredi said...

Oh man, cake is TOTALLY my downfall so I completely understand! At least it's gone now :)