Monday, March 17, 2008

Weigh In

Yaaieeee....back down to 152.4 lbs! I must be doing something right! (This, even after the salty burger I had last night, topped off with fries and a few other things I hadn't really planned.) Probably helps that I weighed in after going to the gym this morning and drinking 1/2 litre of water...but who knows. However it happened, I'll take it.

My biggest concern is that my guesstimation of points was off for activity, but I think I did OK. I'm determined to keep doing this without rejoining WW, and if it means I'm off by a point or two per day, then oh well. I'd rather put my $22 towards yummy good food or my gym membership, or well anything other than a WW membership that I hardly remember to use for tracking anyway. It's amazing how good you get at calculating points and remembering the points for things you eat all the time. It's been working for months now so I'm gonna keep at it.

Pin It

1 comment:

Jen said...

WOOHOOO!!!!! That is awesome!!!

I have the same feelings toward my WW membership lately...I haven't used my online tracker in months...but I think as long as I still pay for it I feel like I am still on track...I don't get it!!