Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today I'm eating...

Yaaieee...my cold is almost gone...so tonight I can enjoy my burger craving and actually be able to taste it. And hopefully this time next week I can say I went to Sunday morning yoga! I almost went today, but decided that I'll wait until I'm not sneezing on everyone...how gross would that be in a class? sniffle, snort, sneeze.

Today:

- coffee
- 1/2 cup Kashi Crunch w/ 1/2 cup vanilla Almond Breeze & 1/2 banana
- grapes
- 2 x carrot cupcakes (made with soda)
- PC Flatbread crackers w/ 1 oz light cheddar
- strawberries
- baby carrots
- dinner out: not sure where yet, but I'm having a burger!

14 + dinner/22 + 20 flex points

Activity: shopping! haha.

Water: 1 litre if I'm lucky! Pin It

1 comment:

healthy ashley said...

I have been doing the same activity all weekend!
I remember reading somewhere that you can burn quite a bit of calories in an hour of shopping- so we should count it!