Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today is a better day!

Work was quiet this morning, and DBF didn't need the car until this afternoon so I decided to head off to the gym while the mood was with me. It's beautiful outside...warm and sunny...how bizarre how quickly it changes from day to day!

I got in a solid 20 minutes+ on the treadmill, doing the same walking intervals I did the other day....then one full set through the weight circuit (15 reps each machine)....followed by 15 mins of high intensity and then 10 mins low intensity on the elliptical. I finished up with three sets of ball squats and lots of good stretching to cool down. (Hello 5-6 APs!!)

The gym wasn't busy at all, which surprised me because I was there right through lunch hour. I've yet to see that place truly busy when I've been there....except maybe last Saturday right at 1:00. I like that, because I won't have to try to work around the busy times to fit my schedule.

Anyway, good workout....sunny day....quiet work...and I treated myself to a Starbucks bevvie on the way home! :) Pin It

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's fantastic!!!

It would definitely be good to know the busy times! But maybe it just isn't a busy place!

I am curious,how was the honey latte???

eurydice said...

finally at the gym - wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got in a terrrific workout.

I start my running today - yikes!

Hope you continue to succeed, at least through the weekend!