Friday, March 07, 2008

Today I'm eating...

Last night I was quite proud to have avoided popcorn at the movie theater (we finally saw Juno! so good!) and thought I would be able to post an NSV for the evening. However, upon returning home I overindulged in cake so I nixxed any chance of an OP day. Oh well. Off to the gym again today so that will help.

- 1/2 serving Arthur's Strawberry Rainforest smoothie
- coffee
- All Bran bar
- ff vanilla Activia yogurt w/ chopped banana & strawberries
- ww English muffin w/ scrambled egg, ff cheese slice & ketchup
- baby carrots
- apple w/ light Laughing Cow wedge
- dinner TBD - maybe stirfry
- stupid, yet tasty, cake!

13.5 + dinner + cake/22 + 5 AP

Activity: 40 minutes moderate cardio, 20 mins strength training (legs only today)

Water: 2 litres
Pin It

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, sucky deal girl!! HOpefully the yummy cake will be gone soon (more so because of BF!! or maybe Mojo???)

Wasn't Juno fantastic??? That movie gave me the weirdest cravings though...I ate chocolate and then some feta stuffed peppers...WEIRD!