Friday, March 14, 2008

Today I'm eating...

Too bad, got sick yesterday and gave in to a couple of cravings....no Day 4 for me. :(

Today will hopefully be a better day. I can't breathe and therefore can't taste much....

- slurp of Arthur's Green Energy smoothie
- coffee
- All Bran bar
- fruit salad (green grapes, kiwi, blackberries) w/ ff Lemon Parfait yogurt
- Lipton's Chicken Noodle soup
- saltines w/ RSF Becel
- small apple w/ light Laughing Cow wedge
- dinner: pasta alfredo w/ chicken, ham & frozen peas (no steamed veg as planned)
- edit: DBF came home with wine & snacks...could have been bad, but I'm pleased with how it worked out. I ended up not having wine because my cold made it taste terrible. I did have some yummy cheese, but kept it to a reasonable amount and really savored the Easter Creme egg he brought me. :)

33/22

Activity: thankfully it's my scheduled day off from the gym

Water: as much as I can choke down Pin It

3 comments:

healthy ashley said...

You did THREE on day plans. That is AWESOME!

Vanessa said...

Drink that water! You need it!

Julie said...

I hope you feel better soon!